DISCORD
CD Discord

TEAMSPEAK
Teamspeak

CLAN INFO
Teamspeak Teamspeak

Guest bloodarrow42

Justin Bieber @ Court

respect for him man! everone is on his back and he just fuck them al up!! good job bieber!

Guest Mmbros 99

Oh boy this kid lmfao

respect for him man! everone is on his back and he just fuck them al up!! good job bieber!

kill urself

kill urself

haters, jij was al lang van een brug gesprongen als je zoveel kritiek over je heen kreeg :d

Honestly, how he acts doesn't bother me. There are much worse people out there. Just the fact he used to be this sweet and innocent kid is the reason why he headlines everything. Kind of feel bad for him, being someone's puppet for so long and being under a lot of pressure isn't easy. Not saying that's any justification, but it's a phase. As you can noticed, it started when he turned 18 (he could do whatever the fuck he wanted), he's venting and living freely, yes doing dumb shit but that's what happens when a kid's been a celebrity since he was 13.

Don't really give two fucks about him tho, he doesn't affect me on a personal level and I have my own shit to worry about.

i want to punch him in the throat with my .40 because of how much of a pussy he is

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.