CD Discord

TEAMSPEAK
Teamspeak

CLAN INFO
Teamspeak Teamspeak

Guest Ⱬeke

F2P Fighting Style

1 hour ago, Hansis said:

f2p wild: tbh if u have a solid 10-15 ppl returning in binds the whole trip, ur gonna be unstoppable. 

If clans take advantage of this, there will be alot less movements and all about moving as a group.

Imagine a situation where we are up 10 on a different clan on corp hill, if they start moving south they are littealy gonna get fucked, simply becuase we can catch so many people from behind. Would even almost consider doing 5-7 snipe binders, and everyone with 1 def should bring binds. 

Crashing/getting crashed will also be tricky, as your gonna lose so many opts trying to reposition if u get focused, will probs cause clans to do fights closer to singles. 

F2P CWA: Will need alot of testing before you can figure out whats best, will defo be alot less scim pushing and more focused on staying clumped and picking off people with bows. 

EDIT: Thought it was entangle they were adding, but my point still stands just to a smaller degree. 

great points there, something to think about. Clumping is even more important now, so we should really practice on that considering how much improvements needs to be made on that area.

I look forward to these new changes. Itll honestly remind me a lot of f2p main clanning. I miss that shit so fucking much!

boxes only useful for mains cuz otherwise magers would get oneshot

maybe cwa might be a little more clump focused but I doubt wildy will change

mage has hardly mattered in f2p wild. most ppl get oneshot either way lol

what'll probably happen is too many ppl are caught out by binds to attack, like what happens in p2p with barrage (minus the multi spells)

what continues to matter way more is kill potential and people switching styles to ensure faster kills

box fights making exilent OP as fuck

Ok,

This is just another reason for us to bring more binders.

You/They get caught = fucked.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.