DISCORD
CD Discord

TEAMSPEAK
Teamspeak

CLAN INFO
Teamspeak Teamspeak

wo0okz

wook's apology to everyone

I understand I was wrong for flipping out and saying crazy stuff over teamspeak and want to apologise for being a drama queen about my personal issues and sincerely apologise for saying the fucked up things I said. Im going through a lot, my mom developed skin cancer, I suffer from multiple mental illnesses and I lost it and I was wrong for screaming and crying like a baby about my problems. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I just don't want to be banned from this clan because you guys were nice to me and accepted me for who I was. You guys made me feel more secure about myself.

If you guys cant lift the ban I understand and I will not hold a grudge because of it because it was my fault.

Sincerely, wook

ps Ill miss you guys and I have no hard feelings towards any of you and maybe having a belonging to something isn't for me. maybe I just need some time to think to myself.

Free my boy wook wtf who banned him

i dont know who u are but ur apology seemed sincere i dont know what happened lol

I accept your apology, even though you didn't do anything to me personally. We all have bad days. I personally don't have a problem with you. And I'm pretty sure you're not banned from the clan nor teamspeak. Whatever issue you have talk to Zeke, Don or Own u. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have a problem with you getting member.

Edited by Dillon

From what i heard you said some deep stuff wook.  Like stuff that could affect all of us irl.  Jus chill out bro.  Dude idk bro you jus can't be sayin that kinda stuff.  Apologies can be sincere, but you jus gotta be careful.  Gotta keep some stuff to yourself my guy.  Ultimately its not on me.  You seem aight, but you gotta be more mindful.

Aww when this happened?? Well everyone deserves a second chance. I hope you learn about your mistakes and I hope you stay strong IRL, CD is we're you can find family. Everyone haves a bad day. Keep in mind everyone in cd is ready to help you or just talk about your problems.

Gl on whatever the officials deside

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.